The Bunkhouse is a basic, warm and comfortable accommodation situated in Goytre, West Glamorgan.
About The Bunkhouse
We cater for a range of group sizes:
- 10 Bed Units (5 bunk Beds)
- 40 Bed Units
- 30 Bed Units
- 16 Bed Units
- 24 Bed Units
- Bar and Cafe
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Children’s Play Area
- Function Room
- Dining Hall (up to 500 people)
- Pets Corner
Example 5 day Activity Programme
Packed lunches will be supplied each day and the activity days will all include lunch & various breaks.
- Arrival at midday.
- Team Building & Problem Solving Games 1.00pm-4.30pm.
- Evening: Introduction, Site Orientation/Health & Safety briefing/ Expectations for week.
- Pick up at 09.30am.
- Group split into 3 groups.
- Paintball & Archery, Quad Biking & High Ropes Climbing, Coastal Walk.
- 3 Groups rotate between the above activity stations.
- Finish at 4.30pm
- Evening: Games such as Rounder’s, 5 aside Football etc.
- Location: Local Beach (Porthcawl) & Gorge (Pontneddfechan).
- Group 1: Gorge Scrambling/Canyoning.
- Group 2: Surfing/Beach Activities.
- Bus Pickup from beach & Gorge at 4.30pm Approx.
- Finish at 4.30pm.
- Evening: Motivational Presentation: Climbing Denali: North Americas highest Mountain (TBC).
- Location: Margam Park Lake.
- Group 1: Raft Building.
- Group 2: Orienteering Day.
- Raft Building/Orienteering day – Groups split between Orienteering & Raft building/ then swap over after lunch.
- Bus return Pickup at 4.30pm
- Evening: Night Walk.
- Morning Walk to Lake/ Litter Pick.
- Time set aside for reflection and feedback.
- Depart for home 12.30pm.
Contact Us about our discounted rates
Read our Schools and Colleges FAQ’s