COVID-19 Safe Activities for Children
While Covid-19 presents many challenges, we believe that physical activity and fun activities for young children still remain vitally important. Our staff have been working hard to make sure that our centre complies with government guidelines, while creating the safest environment possible for you and your family across all our activities. We’ve implemented changes such as reduced contact measures, social distance measures and enhanced hygiene procedures to ensure we can continue to run our activities safely.
A Summary of Our Covid-Safe Procedures
Our social distancing procedures now include:
Signage & floor markers
One way traffic systems
Use of PPE
Minimised room layouts
Enhanced hygiene measures introduced include:
Use of hand sanitisers & hand washing instruction
Deep clean of all accommodation between stays
We are aiming to reduce contact through:
Minimising student numbers in communal spaces & dining room
Requesting students and staff to bring their own drinks bottles
What measures are being implemented during Activities?
- All our activities with regards COVID-19 are being run accordance with the guidance issued by the National Governing Bodies.
- Prevent the need for sharing of PPE
- Disinfecting routine in place for relevant equipment and contact surfaces before, after as defined in activity risk assessment.
- Where social distancing cannot be maintained, instructors and students will follow government guidance and wear the appropriate PPE
What Covid-19 measures are implemented at the Accommodation?
- All student and teacher rooms will be cleaned prior to arrival under current Health and Safety Procedures.
- All Linen is cleaned above 60 degrees
- Rooms will not be cleaned during the stay
Catering Measures implemented for Covid-Safe
- Dining room will be clearly marked to ensure guests can follow a single way queuing system.
- Dining capacity will be reduced and sitting times introduced for larger groups.
- All Chairs, tables etc will be sanitised between groups.
- Cutlery and condiments will be provided over the food counter
- Guests to bring their own drinks bottle
- Jugs of juice and water will be available on each table
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Payment Guarantee
Our Coronavirus Payment Guarantee means that you can book any activity or residential package safe in the knowledge that you are covered should the Coronavirus Pandemic interrupt your plans throughout 2021.
During 2021, for the group or individual we will guarantee to refund or reschedule your event for any of the following issues:
1. Our centre is forced to close
2. Government restrictions to UK travel
3. Unable to travel due to sickness or isolation