Suspended 40ft above the ground on our High Rope Climbing Course. Our high ropes climbing course is an exciting series of challenges that test skills, agility and courage for all ages & abilities. Conquer your fear of heights under the supervision of our fully qualified instructors. Suitable for 7yrs.
The High Ropes Climbing course offers a great introduction to climbing.
Participants are given a high level of support and coaching, but can choose the level of challenge they wish to undertake.
- Jacob’s Ladder: A ladder with missing rungs and big distances apart! Also can be a team challenge! Can all the members of your team reach the top?
- Climbing Tower: Two sides of the 50ft tower have been specially designed to accommodate a wide range of climbing routes from steep sides to a more gentle slope for starting off.
- Abseiling Tower: This side of the tower provides a great abseiling wall, once over the edge, you’ll be wanting to go backup to the top for more.
- High Beam: Can you pull and stand up on top of the beam ? If only it was a short distance off the ground, but it’s not, it’s 40ft high!
- Beam & Rope Walks: This will test your head for heights as you walk along 40ft above the ground. Will you need to use the hand ropes, you’ll need balance.
High Ropes Climbing Course prices
What Happens on our High Ropes Climbing Course activity?
Our aerial adventure is a high ropes tower and course offering an amazing high exposure experience. The course is made up of lots of different elements including high walk beams, cargo nets, climbing towers and of course the final zip slide.
After meeting your expert instructors, they will help you into your harness and helmets and take you through a full safety briefing, showing you all the elements of the course. You will then be ready to take on the different sections of the high ropes course. You’ll learn how to belay your friends while each climbs the various sections of the course under the supervision and guidance of your climbing instructor. You’ll learn plenty of new skills such as climbing skills, knots, belaying and how to move swiftly like a ninja across our high level ropes course.
Looking for a fun and challenging family activity day?
Can your family or friends take on the challenge of our multi activity experience?
As well as completing all the challenging elements on our ropes course, why not make a day of it and add on our archery skills session for a chilled afternoon or for those adrenaline junkies, why not try out our muddy assault course?
We have several challenges awaiting you so it’s time to find out, do you have what it takes?
Who Is Our High Ropes Course Suitable For?
We offer the high ropes course for groups and individuals from 7yrs. As well as schools, our high ropes course is very popular with hen weekends and groups. It is a perfect activity also for families looking for a fun day out with a little challenge for everyone.
Spectators, mums and dads are all also welcome to come and watch from our viewing area.
Unfortunately our course is not suitable for anyone pregnant or those suffering from health issues including serious neck and back injuries.
Suitable for 7+ years
Super popular & super safe high ropes adventure thrills for children
150ft Zip Slide
Fly back down to earth with our exhilarating zip line
AALA Licensed Activity Centre
Ensuring you whizz down zip wires & clamber along high ropes safely
Great for Kids Parties
Unforgettable adventurous high ropes and zip line birthday party