High Ropes Climbing Course
The High Ropes Climbing course offers a great introduction to climbing.
Participants are given a high level of support and coaching, but can choose the level of challenge they wish to undertake.
- Jacob’s Ladder: A ladder with missing rungs and big distances apart! Also can be a team challenge! Can all the members of your team reach the top?
- Climbing Tower: Two sides of the 50ft tower have been specially designed to accommodate a wide range of climbing routes from steep sides to a more gentle slope for starting off.
- Abseiling Tower: This side of the tower provides a great abseiling wall, once over the edge, you’ll be wanting to go backup to the top for more.
- High Beam: Can you pull and stand up on top of the beam ? If only it was a short distance off the ground, but it’s not, it’s 40ft high!
- Beam & Rope Walks: This will test your head for heights as you walk along 40ft above the ground. Will you need to use the hand ropes, you’ll need balance.