Canyoning here in Wales – From only £35pp
Winter and Spring are our favourite conditions for Canyoning, with high water levels providing some of the most exciting conditions in our local river canyons and gorges here on the edge of the Brecon Beacons.
Locally here in South Wales, close to both Cardiff and Swansea, we have some of the best and exciting canyoning activities available anywhere in the UK. Canyoning is without doubt one of our most demanding but exciting water activities based on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
What does a day Canyoning in Wales involve?
- Traversing rock walls
- Jumping across boulders
- Climbing waterfalls
- Exploring dark caves
- Swinging over raging torrents
- Waterfall jumps
- Experienced & Qualified guides
A Typical Canyoning Day in the Brecon Beacons
- Full days canyoning activity from 10am-3.3pm
- Groups arrive at our centre for 10am for registration and meeting your gorge walking instructors.
- Our centre is only 20mins from Wales capital Cardiff, the perfect gateway to your activity day in the Brecon Beacons from Cardiff City Centre.
- Our instructors will allocate you all the canyoning equipment, helmets & westuits etc. You need to bring only a pair of trainers or boots suitable to wear in the water.
- Travel to the canyoning venue on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Transport is not provided unless otherwise arranged with us.
- The Canyoning day finishes at the venue approx 3pm.
- Change out of wetsuits and depart from Pontneddfechan.
- All our instructors are qualified Swift Water Rescue Trained canyoning instructors.
CONTACT US TODAY ON: 01656 782 300
What do I need to bring for Canyoning?
We ask you to bring along swimwear, towel, pair of shorts and trainers or walking boots to wear in the river. All you need to bring extra is 100% attitude.
Looking for a Stag Group activity
Canyoning is definitely our most popular activity for Stag Groups staying in Cardiff or Swansea. Call us now for details of our Canyoning days 01656 782300 or why not simply click on our quick enquiry form and we’ll get back to you asap.